Container Loading Supervision by IRICO ensures that loading is carried out flawlessly. With unmatched experience and expertise we are one of the most trusted independent inspection companies for you. Your goods are handled carefully and securely while all quality and safety requirements are met.
IRICO ensures goods are shipped and stored according to good? transportation practices. We supervise the storage process and make sure it’s conducted with utmost care.
During loading supervision we double check quantities and perform a quick QC inspection. Basic checks are conducted during the loading process to verify the loading conditions:
- Floor conditions, i.e. dry, even
- Condition of boxes, i.e. strength
- Condition of the container, i.e. solid structure, any transport damages, the ability to protect the goods from weather conditions. There should not be any holes, broken doors or connectors.
- Packing size, labeling and quantities
- Stowing, fastening, wedging and protection measures against natural elements.
Our inspectors are trained to make quantity estimates for large lot sizes. Box lables are checked carefully to prevent significant delays and extra custom costs upon arrival at the destination port.
IRICO can also take samples for material verifications as per international sampling standards. Should we find any issues, we will inform you immediately for swift action.
IRICO offers you an integrated international network to ensure your products are handled safely. We are the first choice for a wide range of clients across all industries, globally.
Loading documents are fully reviewed such as B/L, P/L, C/O, L/C, etc., to certify our inspection and sealing of the container.