IRICO provides comprehensive Vendor Assessment services for qualitative assurance of manufacturing process.
Vendor assessment initiates with a technical audit which is conducted in accordance with client/project specifications and/or according to IRICO’s vendor assessment procedures.
As an additional option, assessment of quality management system of vendors could also be included in the vendor assessment scope.
Client is advised on vendor’s quality assurance methodology and quality control plan with special emphasis on high-risk and pressure items.
We carry out auditing and surveillance at vendor location during manufacturing of products and equipment to verify their compliance with the required codes, standards and project specifications.
A typical vendor assessment report includes the following topics:
- Management systems implemented in the vendor company
- Certifications and accreditations held by vendor
- Implementation of QA/QC procedures
- Assessment of welding and fabrication procedures
- Workshop facilities and equipment
- Manufacturing capabilities in compliance with projected workload
- Material control, verification of handling and storage
- Laboratory and testing facilities
- Verification of destructive and non-destructive testing procedures